Saturday, January 30, 2010

Evelynn^^



She is being baby-sitted by my mom now. My parent went to dinner tonight; my sister attends a party tonight; my brother went to work already and the two other brothers dont know go where...haha...probably they went to my uncle's house to play with other kids. So.....

Left only me and Evelynn tonight at home!!!

HAHAHAHA........

I will not buly her, don't worry^^

But she will buly me instead! haha

After getting some homeworks done such as washing clothes, cleaning plates, *bakar-ing colok* or praying, and many more, I get my time to look after the small little girl. I feed her some milks, and clean her up. She is dirty, so I would make sure that she get clean and *wangi* under my special treatment!!! haha...

I have been so tired doing all these kind of things. It is quite enjoyful sometimes when you go through all these works. When I play with baby, she makes me laugh a lot. When I finish the works at home, I felt satisfied. It makes me feel happy too. ^.^

I took some pictures with her just now by using webcam. Let me show you our happy time^^






She is cute right?

Her mom promised to fetch her up tonight at around 9.30pm. But she have not appeared yet now....everytime we have to wait for a long time >.<

This cutie is pretty naughty just now. She keep on crying to get my attention back to her because I was msn-ing with friends now! haha^^

Okay...that's all for tonight...I am getting tired with evelynn.....

1 comment: