Saturday, January 23, 2010

Everything is too late...

Life is sad sometimes when we do something wrong. Remember the lessons of juggling five balls? Friends, family, health, integrity and work...Four of them are glass balls; it reminds us to handle it carefully, not to break them...because eveything will be too late for us to recover it back once we break it! Although we managed to stick the pieces back, the crack is always there. It will be too late to apologise then...

Yesterday I was pretty down. I was too insensitive, being not considerable at all. Therefore I hurt somebody, broke someone's hope. I was too bad! Stupid, self-fish and childish...Everything was too late when I tried to recover back the initial situation. Regretness makes no sense at all. I put other in bad mood, but I dont mean to do that! I dont mean to break others hope...really...

But luckily everything seemed to be not too bad this morning. She did not blame me, but I could not stop to blame myself...it is okay then if she really dint blame me...thank... I received mr.yee's message just now...ask me to pick up my quiz paper at his paper...so happy because he messages me...haha....i got to go now...bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment