Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Time to Relax~~



Hi^^ This week I am quite free all the time, but I did not update my blog frequently like last time because I am becoming lazy now T.T but nevermine, I still take good care of my blog....haha...

I have a story book on my hand now, of course I still have not finish reading it yet, but I found something interesting inside, so I would just like to share with you since I am boring now also...haha....

It goes like this.

Imagine life is a game in which you are juggling five balls. The balls are called work, family, health, friends, and integrity. And you are keeping all of them in the air. But one day you finally come to understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. The other four balls-family, health, friends, integrity- are made of glass. If you drop one of these, it will be irrevocably scuffed, nicked, perhaps even shattered. And once you truly understand the lesson of the five balls, you will have the beginnings of balance in your life.

It is very meaningful, but I cannot really understand it, since I never experience the lesson. Hope that you would like it, and probably leave some comments here about what you think about the word. You are always welcomed to do so, so that we can exchange our opinions^^

I am listening to some musics now. I like Westlife's songs. Their songs were really good!!! Some of these would be *Swear it again*, *Nothing's gonna change my love for you*, *I lay my love on you*, *Seasons in the sun*, *More than words*, and so on so on.......If you also like their songs, check it out and play it now....it is really nice....I couldn't stop myself from listening to their musics...haha^^

4 comments:

  1. I think what the five balls lesson trying to say is... You're juggling five balls:

    1) So at times the ball will be in your hand and you throw it again to catch the other balls.
    - Sometimes you have control on some aspects of your life, sometimes you let go of the control to control the other aspect = You can't control all that's happening in your life.

    2) Work is a rubber ball, the rest are glass balls.
    - We have to be more careful with the glasses. Work is important but not important enough compared to the other four. In case you have to choose between work and family/health/friends/integrity, remember that if glasses are broken, it hard to pick up the pieces and glue it back together. Even if you manage to do so, the cracks will always be present.

    That's my opinion. =) Hope this helps. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree, we can't control all that's happening in our lives. Work is not as important as friends, family, health and integrity, of course. Thanks for your opinion^^. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fei wen, may be you are not yet experience it.. it will be learned as you travel far apart from your family... let me tell you my story. i learnt those lesson since three years ago when i studied in MRSM Penang. trulym i cry for the first ween and wan to come back as i got homesick... i review back lots of things during that particular period. besides that, i also gained some lessons when i fall in sick. After my life in MRSM, i learn those as family, health, friends and integrity are such vital in our daily life.

    hopefully you will gain those experiences or importances as soon as possible... here, i want to advise you, that is: Be careful when socializing with your friends! those people's intention would not show out on their faces. try to digest what i am saying. 害人之心不可有,防人不可无!i used to learnt the lesson since my best friend in mRSM betrayed me.. let bygone be bygone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found myself to be a dependent, blurred and childish girl. I know too little things surround me, too lack of experiences and lessons in life. I want to change myself, but I am always too coward to step out of it! Every advice I have from my friends or relatives is keeping saying that the world outside is far beyond I can imagine, it is dangerous to explore as I may get hurt. But, without experience, how can I stand on this world? Just like what you(ka ting) said, be careful always when socializing with friends. Family, health, friends and integrity are very important in our lives. When I am going to understand it??? Maybe later when I really travel far apart from my family, I will get myself more independent, no more innocent and coward feiwen like now!!! And probably I will get myself digest the words bit by bit...how to face the big big world outside? It seemed strange to me, really...homesick, go away!!!

    ReplyDelete