Monday, January 25, 2010

Super enjoyful day^^



I am so happy and enjoy throughout the day, minus the study part. I take only a while to study; I am enjoying the rest^^

Well, what have I done today???

A simple answer would be *play*...

After class, at around 2.00 pm, I went to Network printing area to get some of the articles printed out, then I walked to dining hall for lunch with friends. While we were chating, some of them were joking as well. Sharing funny moments together with friends at a lovely afternoon is great! Isn't it?

Approximately at about 4.30 pm, we played badminton. Actually it should be started at 4.00 pm, but we girls are late. Pity Lawrence to wait for us for almost half an hour alnoe in MPH....sorry....

We enjoy the game pretty well, at least for me. I played a lot, and I got myself sweat up. I felt hot, while I was sweating. We played so many rounds together, and I really enjoying it!!! What a nice evening we have spent.



Of course the story did not end here. After the game, we walked to a Korean restaurant nearby *can be considered as a long distance*. The food was tasty and delicious, for me. It was such a nice dinner! We have five people there, so we ordered a big bowl of sour+spicy+sweet soup and a big pancake. In the case of the pancake, the particular lady who served us said that the flour used to make the pancake is imported from Korea. Well, the pancake is just suit my taste. I like the soup pretty much. If we are having the soup on a cold cold day, it maybe taste even nicer^^

One thing I like the most about the restaurant is the service they provide. The lady, who I believe to be a Korean, always has a wonderful smile on her face =)...She has a soft voice and she talk very politely and friendly. She know Mandarin as well, and she taught us some words in Korean, like *thank you-kamsahamida*....is it correct? not too sure...haha^^



A wonderful day, that's what I can describe for the day~

Tomorrow I will be having my Mathematics class. This reminds me about the day where Miss Saras asked us to describe in one word for all our classmates. After a week, she gave us back the result!

And guess I got what?

It is funny and interesting....

Let me divide it into two parts...

The first part that my classmates used to describe me were....

*Careful*, *Serious*, *Formal*, *Elegant*, *Practical*,....

Is this really the case? Well, I don't think I am a careful girl, but a careless girl instead. haha^^...Serious??? Hmn....sometimes I can be quite serious, when I am concentrating on something, but it shouldn't be my characteristic, because I dont like it....I like funny things^^

I have no idea on who was describing me as elegant and practical. I think I do not deserve the characteristic as ELEGANT...haha^^ and practical....maybe yes....haha^^

The other part, make more sense...haha...

I got them describe me as friendly, shy, pretty, quiet, sweet, polite and charming, which I think quite true in this case...haha...agree? anyway, thanks for their comments about me^^

Just now I went outside to have supper with *neighbours* in hostel. I realised that I ate quite a lot today. Cheese bread and a cup of milo as my breakfast this morning, fried rice for my lunch, a large bowl of soup and pancake as my dinner, and finally a chicken burger for my supper!!! I was getting more calories!!! I have to control myself. I found that my appetite becomes better since I came back to Inti. Why??? maybe because I am getting happier these few weeks^^

It is time for me to say bye bye because it is really late now-12.45pm. I do better go to sleep now, if not tomorrow there will be a panda appear in Inti!!! haha...just kidding...

Good night...muacksss =]

No comments:

Post a Comment