Monday, January 4, 2010

The starting of a new day^^

I start my class today, the same as I thought, Mr.Yee cheer up the whole class during the two-hours^^ We have fun there, while listening to what Mr.Yee taught us today. I have just go through my notes, with my handwriting inside. Before I was forced *by myself* to revise back the notes, Macy come to my room, and she share out what she learnt today at class, so that we can revise back together. It took only a few minutes for us to revise all the important points^^ Mr.Yee seemed like put some pressure on us this morning by sharing some of the results from our senoirs, and his hope on us...He said he want to push us; pushing those got C in their previous results to B, and from B to A also...Luckily I got A for my Economics paper last year, but I will conntinue on my hardwork, so that I can do better this year!

I enrolled at MPH, Multi Purpose Hall this morning, together with friends. I was happy to have that kind of feeling again, the feeling of walking to class with a group of friends again^^. We got our more-in-details timetable too at MPH. I noticed that *actually it was told by my friends, I was too lazy to check it out* all the venues for our class this year had changed; it is no longer the same as last year, mostly the class are located at block A and B. I was study under a cold conditon this morning, with the air-conditioner blowing fiercely >.<

To share some funny things with you all...

When I was writing somethings on my notes while lecturer teaching, my red pen's ink seemed to be like flowing out, and my hand got touch with it, making my hand looked like bleeding....haha...when I showed my hand to my friends, some of them got shocked, but because I was laughing when I showed them my *bleeding* hand, they got themselves shocked off...haha...I asked for tissue, but no one got it at first. So, I kept on *tahan* until the end of the class, then I have one from my friend. Later on, we all went to the Examination Centre to get back our official results. I got an average of 86.86 among five subjects...double86...haha...my marks for all subjects were just about same, not much different. I got two of it ninety something, and another three of it eighty something....not bad^^ because I got all A *malaysian studies not counted*....haha^^

When I log in to the Internet, I have one of my cousin, same age with me, chating with msn with me. He is studying medic at INTEC, somewhere located at Shah Alam. He went back to hostel on Sunday, but he have not started his study yet today. He told me that his roommate all went shopping, to Sunway Piramid. Long time not chat with him already, even when we met each other in the holiday *we seldom talk to each other*...don't know why =.= sorry ya...I know you have read my blog...I am just telling my feelings honestly...hope u don't mind^^, also hope that we can chat more often =)

I am quite shocked to listen from him that he is taking German study as his side language now! Wow, it is impressive!!! And that is optional one, but it is good for him to learn more new things, as long as he can get through with it...Add oil^^ Although I wish I have one side language to learn, but I have no chance because Inti does not provide it =.=...but it is okay with me, we should not be too greedy. My English language standard is still needed to be improving, so I have to concentrate with it. If not, just like what my friend said, I will get some problems after I fly over to Australia later...so I am trying hard now to improve my English, the most significantly, I am blogging everyday now in English. Hope that my English level is not too bad to be used later at Australia...haha

He share with me some funny website too...there are some articles inside, you can go and checked out by yourself...just tpye "fmylife" at google search...hope that you like it^^ I did visit his blogs too...I read some essays...when I cast my mind back, I found that I have not writing essay for quite a long time...so I am not very familiar with those educational essays...too bad >.<

Tomorrow I got six-hours classes to attend...haiz...so tired =.= I have to study until six o'clock at evening tomorrow...I hate Tuesday !!! Luckily Friday still stay the same as the previous one, two-hours only for classes...haha^^

4:32 pm now...What else I can do except online-ing *facebook-ing, checking mails, msn-ing, sms-ing, reading blogs...*???

Oh ya!!! This evening I am going to jogging, or perhaps playing basketball with friends. This is the first time I play sporty games with friends at INTI this year....haha...hope that I enjoy it^^...It is too long right? too many words to read, maybe you will find it boring, so I would just like to share my photo with you *I have just took it now*...haha^^

Fei Wen^^ *means flying kiss if it is translated in Mandarin*

Remember I said that my laptop got problem? Nobody could help me =.=

Kacy, one of my friends also, said that her computer at home also got that kind of problem. She said it won't affect my laptop daily process, so I just keep it aside lo...but I want to solve it because I don't want my laptop to have any problem, if not, my dad will kill me if he know my laptop got problem >.<

Anybody can help????????? haha....nothing la...I think I will get the problem settled soon when I go back home, but I am really scare of my dad...Will he scold me? haiz.....

oklah...I m infront of my laptop for a long time already...maybe I should get myself a little rest...so bye bye~ flying kiss give you a muackssssssssssssssss^^

4 comments:

  1. uploading photo again..hahaha...became ur habit already!!!!
    i also want that kind of feeling!! jogging together like last year we did but usually i only walk...hahaha...
    Walking also one type to get ourself work-out rite???
    hahaha...your muacksss was safely accepted my me!! hahaha!!!
    i will not let it go!!!
    wakakaka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. about the problems, you can try to describe it if you dont mind. see whether i can help you or not...
    i will try...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fei Wen, you are pretty without your specs..
    why you never show this look in the class?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Dark: really a ?...hahaha...*so happy*...haha^^ I want also, but I have no contact lens leh T.T

    ReplyDelete