Sunday, January 3, 2010

*Morning Kiss*

Hi =) I have just wake up from my warm warm bed...haha...so let me give you a special morning kiss from me! muacksssss....haha^^

Still remember what I talked to you last night? I said I went out under the umbrella to enjoy my yummy yummy "hua dan ban mian" right? This morning, I feel like my stomach is painful, so I rushed to washroom, without brushing my teeth first...haha...hmn...I think maybe the food is too spicy for me, that's why my stomach don't feel like accepting it. hahaha =)

It is a happy start of my life when I share my thought in the morning with you all^^ See, I am joking...haha^^ I have a habit of posting my photo everytime I update my blog, so I am afraid that my photos will be out of stock for me to share with you all * actually I still got a lot* haha...so, I take somemore photos just now....haha...don't worry, I will share it with you, actually it is all me in the photo...haha...

This is still a fresh one, I just take it several minutes ago^^

I skip my breakfast again; I think later I will go out for lunch at about one something at noon. It has became my daily habit to skip my breakfast in the morning, sometimes I just drink a cup of milo in the morning, or perhaps some pieces of biscuits. That's why I am getting thinner and thinner...haha...but anyway, I will keep myself healthy^^ I would not let myself weak and become too thin =)

I have not take bath yet, so maybe later I will go and get myself fresh up more, but it is very cool >.<>

Life is really empty and boring if you got nothing to do, no homework...no trip...no gathering...no chit-chating...I mean for this moment only, later there is going to be talk among friends * I hope there would be*

I am listening to Michael's song again. Those songs were nice, espesially *Heal The World*.

Heal the world, make it a better place;

for you and for me and the entire human race;

there are people dying;

if you care enough for the living;

make it a better place, for you and for me.

He reminds us to think about the generation, so to make the world a better place for children! Michael is great! He is such a nice, good, and great person! I love him! He want us to care more about our living, our world...so let us look around what we can do to save this world! Care for the children please!!! We are too lucky to have a good life, so together, let us take some actions, or at least, bless for those unlucky people in every corner in this world!

Go to your musics playlist now, and listen to this song again, and you will get touched like me now~ What a spiritual song !!!

4 comments:

  1. wa!!!!shooting photo again..
    although haven taking bath but u look so refreshing!!!
    nice pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. halooo.!!! you look so free nowadays!!!
    i glad that can see lots of changes in ur blog!!!
    hihiihhi!!!!

    keep on with your hardworks!!!

    dont you feel that you are becoming a cam-whore!!! hihihii...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya...it has become my favourite habit now^^
    Because I get happy everytime I look at my own photos; they cheer me up when I feel lonely or boring^^
    thanks for your comment~ I will continue my *happy* work in my blog...hope to see your comment more often...haha =)

    ReplyDelete