Sunday, January 3, 2010

*weekend noon* postponed o.O

Don't be so confused when you first look at the tittle. Let me tell you the whole story why I named my post as the tittle shown above.

Actually, this afternoon I have updated my blog, and it was a long one. After I get everything done and ready to post it, something happened to the blogger! >.<>

Calming my mind down, I told myself not to be angry or upset with it. Cheer up, fei wen!!! So now, I made my mind to type it again, try to remember as many as possible...haha^^

Do you still remember that I told you that I got my stomach pain this morning. At first, I thought that it was caused by the food I have eaten last night...actually it is not all to do with the food...Guess what??? It is period pain >.<>.<

I received a call from my sister today, asking me question on the details to fill in a form again. Have I shared it with you in the previous post? Not sure, so I say a little bit la...haha...It was a form from her going-to be secondary school; she did not have the experience on filling a form. Everytime when there is a form needed to be filled up, my mother sure will call me to fill it, although it has nothing to do with me. I have a brother of 17 years old, until now, he still ask me sometimes to help him to fill in the form for him! Why they are so depending on me on this matter? As a result, when I am not at home like now, they keep on calling me, and asking me: "How to fill in the form?", "What should I fill in in this column?"....and so on....haiz...I talked before to my mom, to let them fill in the form themselves, so as to let them learn the way to fill in form, but my mom refused to listen to my words. She said I am the eldest in the family, so just help my sister and brothers la...but see now what had happened?!!! Maybe it is now the time for them to learn...but it is still my sister to do these kind of things, every guy in my home seemed like don't need to do such thing! Again, I wanna say IT IS UNFAIR!!!

Okay, let me calm down first =.=....

But I still have a lot of thing to say regarding this topic! At my home, guys, which include my dad and my all three brothers, they don't need to clean up their own room, but I need to. Now, Chinese New Year is coming, so we need to "gotong-royong". All the guys have their buttocks sticked to the chairs at living room, watching televison programmes, very enjoyful >.<>.< !!!

Oh my God, I get myself angry now...heart beat so fast...Can somebody let me hit on you?! haha...just joking, but I wanna release my angry-ness now>.<

Now women are equal as men right? But within my family, for the elder's thinking, it is very out-dated! Especially my grandma, still think that men should be given a higher priority than women!!! What the Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha....no offence o.O

Okay, let myself cool down a little bit, I feel like turning my mood, to a more cheerful and happy one^^

Let me share with you some of the happy moment I have at home before I come back here. Look at the picture below~

It was a happy Ng FEI WEN in the photo, not only me, but my brothers also...That was an afternoon time, if I am not mistaken. That day was a windy day, so together with my sister, brothers and cousins, we went out to have a little walk outside. I always play around with my nephews and nieces at home, to pass my time happily^^ My brother accidentally found that there were some *morning glory* outside my grandpa's house, so he picked up some. I took one from him, feeling like take some photos...haha...I put the flower behind my ear, ready to take photo, but my brothers squeezed in the image, with funny post, as shown in the photo above. That's why you can see two naughty children behind me...haha^^

Somemore to share, I would like to show you my mother^^

The lady at the right hand side of the photo is my mom. She looked cheerful and happy too, just like me always...haha...Is it?

Many of my friends said that my mom looked young, not like theirs. For me, my mom look like a woman who has gone through all the hardships in her life. She looks busy and tired everyday. She is a baby-sitter, at the same time, she do all the house works herself...it is really tired, so during the holiday, I did help my mom to take care of the baby at home~

In the photo, the little cutie besides my mom was my niece, being baby-sitted by mom last time, now no more. Let me show you the latest one, whose name is EVELYNN, a small baby girl of one year old++......

This girl is very naughty...making me crazy sometimes...haha^^

She like to pull out my spectacle when I carry her on my hand...it is very painfull, and I get very angry everytime she do that...being smart after this, I took out my spectacle first before I carry her^^

This girl is quite smart; she is like a little monster at my home...sometimes get very frustrated because of her, but some other times, she is quite cute, especially when she learn to talk...it is very funny always, making the whole family cheer up^^

This girl, very difficult to handle actually...@.@

She cry if you refused to share your food with her *greedy*

She scream when you refused to let her go out with you *her screaming sound is scary*

She cry if you refused to let her play with the cat at home *although it is quite dirty*

She hit you with anything besides her if you left her behind to do something secretly *dangerous*

She scratch you with her nails if you scold her or talk something bad about her *how she can understand our words?*

She bite you if you refused to play with her when she ask to *hate it hate it >.<>

She pull your hair as strong as she can if you take something dangerous (it is fun for her) forcely from her *auchhh! I wanna pull back her hair but her hair is too short >.<*

She is scary and dangerous right? Such a crazy girl like her =.=

Nowaday kids are very crazy. They are very smart to know what you expect them to do, too smart to get you down of them...such a crazy generation...haha...no offence ^o^

Hmn...not too bad, I still can recall so many things I wanna share with you...of course there are some that I add in just now, like the unfairness I declare...

No matter how's life go on, just be myself, and strive hard to achieve my goal Yeah!!!!!!

Tomorrow I am going to start my lesson already, so I need to sleep earlier tonight. Now the time showed is 12.17 am....haha...is it still early? haha...well, I have to leave now...bye for now~ don't know tomorrow got homework or busy or not? Hope that I can enjoy the start of my lesson....oh ya! the first lecturer i am going to meet is Mr.Yee....yeah....he is fun...hopefully tomorrow is an enjoyfull day~ I really have to leave now....

BYE~~ muacksssss....

No comments:

Post a Comment