Saturday, January 16, 2010

An enjoyful and happy week^^



It was a happy and enjoyful week. It was not like previous week that I have spent in INTI. Everything was leading me to a happy path in this week^^ I played a lot but studied only a little. Feeling some guilty in my heart, but I still have the kind of enjoyful mood with me, not willing to change my mood into study mood.

I spent this weekend with my family as almost every friends leaved hostel. Of course I didn't want to be alone, so I went back too. I dislike the feeling of being alone in a small room. In other words, I am afraid to be lonely. I used to sleep together with my sister at home since I was small, that's why I can't stay alone...On Friday, many of them went back after class at about 12 o'clock. But, I have to wait until evening for my dad to fetch me home. I thought I will be alone in the room, but luckily there was still one of them who stayed with me until 3pm. We looked on some of his photos, watched video clip and movie and chit-chated in common room. But time passed very fast, I got to go back to my room after that because he needed to leave already at that time.

Staying alone in the room, I did nothing except online-ing and listening to musics. It was so quiet in the room, so I turned the musics as loud as possible...haha...and I got myself a little bit busy to forget the lonely feeling. I replied some comments on my blog, swept the floor, and packing my belongings after I recieved a call from daddy. Although I have story book and homework with me, but I did not feel like doing it. I couldn't sleep also....luckily my dad came to fetch me at around 5pm; luckily I did not wait for a long time^^



I went shopping with my mom and sister just now. We went to buy some new clothes for the coming Chinese New Year. I was so happy this morning when my sister told me that we were going to shop at afternoon! Last night, I tried to ask my friend out to shop but she could not make it because she was busy as her mom was not around. But we did make a deal. If I can go back home on 30th January, then we can go out together to shopping spree! Hopefully everything goes smoothly on that day. Please...no exam that week....

I bought a new piece of shirt just now when I went shopping. It is a very nice blouse, and I like it pretty much. It makes me cheer up until now....haha^^ But it is not enough. I still want to buy shoe, long pant, short pant, and probably some more dress, skirt or shirts....haha...a lot right? Oh ya! I am lack of a handbag...hopefully I will get one when I shop with my friend at 30th January...hopefully hopefully....

Last Saturday night, I got a surprise. Shhhh....it is a secret...haha....I would like to say that it was a special night^^ Then, I went out to have supper with a group of friends. We ran to a few shops, but every shop was fulled. Fortunately, we managed to get one place. There was a lot of people there also...and we wondered...why was it so many people hang out that night? Guess what, eveyone was waiting for the football match!!! Everyone got so excited while watching the match, including us. Wait, I got the photo...



Look! The guys couldn't keep their mouth shut...haha =D

Besides, Wednesday belong to my roommate birthday. We celebrated together with her at basketball court downstairs. We bought her a chocholate cake and we sang birthday sont to her. She said that I looked more happy than her that night...haha...is it??? Some of my friends did some funny posts and actions, making us laugh all the time^^ My roommate was "kena" by the cake; her face turned chocholate...haha...it was not me to that kind of thing, but my neighour at hostel, "ah ma"....haha....but my roommate took revenge on me leh...she made my face a little chocholate too >.< ...but not only me kena wor...many of them also...haha =D



Everyone looked so happy in the photo^^ The girl at the front is my roommate, mayuree. Happy birthday, Yury^^



Of course we, sisters of Yury must take a photo with her...it was a really nice and sweet memory^^

After we went back to our rooms, I wish her happy birthday again. She watched her favourite drama for a while, and we chat after that until we fell asleep...

One more thing, we played basketball this week. It was very fun and enjoyful!!!! We played for two hours continuosly at night, and we got the whole body wet of sweats...so exciting, felt so good...Basketball!!! I miss it so much!!!!

On Thursday, we went to Timesquare as we did not have class that day. It was a public holiday at Negeri Sembilan. We took KTM to KL Sentral, and monorail to Timesquare! I have my lunch there, a big Zinger set at KFC. I have a large burger, and I din't think that I could finish it at last...Being so fulled after lunch, my friends went for a little walk before playing in Theme Park. But I did not play in Theme Park; I went to Pavilion to watch 3D movie-Avatar with other. The movie was impressive, so beautiful...wow...you should watch it if you have not done so! Don't miss the movie, really! Such a great one!

I went to quite a lot of shopping sprees that day, including Timesquare, Pavilion, Lot 10, SungeiWangPlaza and Low Yat...But I just walked through some of it only...I took a ride on monorail for the first time that day, and went through all the shopping sprees there for first time also...But I became tired on the way back to hostel. It took us for about two and a half hour to reach Inti. I did sleep for a while on the KTM, lying on somebody's shoulder, and my friends took picture of it. I did not know about that >.<" ....

I have gone through a meaningful and happy week together with my friends. How about you all?

2 comments:

  1. Halo... your angel here!!!
    so nice! you had started to shopping for CNY clothes. so jealous... i was taht pity as i had no new clothes because i am not planning to go back before CNY. HaiyA!!!

    the boy who accompanied you while waiting for ur dad coming was that boy who your's belong to?

    taht sounds sweet...
    got that guy picture or not??hihihii/...i wonder to know which type of people will catch my cousin's heart! hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...just grab some time to shopping spree with friends!!! It is fun to shop with a group of friends ^.^

    sounds sweet...hmn....He will be very happy if you say like this...haha...maybe I will show you his picture later^^

    ReplyDelete