Friday, January 1, 2010

*Packing myself back*

Ah ha! I am packing all my stuff that I will need to take back hostel. Today I am going back college, at the first day of 2010, it is also my first post in this new year^^

Look like I got too many things to bring back hostel, haha...hmn...I think there should be at least two person to help me to carry all my belongings upstairs haha....and that would be my parents haha...maybe my brothers too...

Actually it is still too early to go back hostel, because today is only Friday. I am going to start my lesson on next Monday, but my roommate is going back today, so I decided to follow her lo. When I chat with one of my friend, she told me that she will be going back on 2nd because she was worry about check-in problem that may be occur at 1st January. As you all know, today is a public holiday, so maybe the hostel is closed, or the guard is not working...I am afraid that I can't check in the room...

So, I asked my roommate about that, and she told me she had already book the flight ticket. And she told me that usually safeguard would be working 24 hours, so maybe there would be no problem. OK, I just agree with it. Hope that there would be no problem, only happiness at the moment we meet each other after a long holiday. If there is going to be some problems, don't worry! My dad said he can fetch us back my home...haha...I would be very pleasure to invite mayuree to my home^^

This is the tenth post I have uploaded during this two-months holiday, and it is my goal! See, I reached my goal ady...haha...how about you all? Have you get your goal in? Don't look too far away now, I am asking for your current dream!Hope that you will get success after hard works.
If not, set your goal, and look forward to achieve it! Gambateh!!

To talk about my greater hope, wish or dream, I have a number of it!
First, I hope that my study goes smoothly in the next few years, for 2010 at least!!!
Second, I wish I can turn into a more cheerful and happy girl, having more and more friends, to light up my dull life!!!
Next, I hope all my friends and family members have a happy time in this new year, so that I am happy too^^
Besides, I wish all the ones who love me and the ones I love to achieve their goals in lives...

Wish we all to have a fantastic new year 2010 !!! Yeah !

No comments:

Post a Comment