Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end of the year...

2009 has come to an end now, and I would just like to share some thoughts from my friend to you. She was my ex-classmate in my previous secondary school. She is a true, special and nice friend of mine. Today, I got her message, a long and deep one. It was touchful and fulled with love, so I wanna share it out because it is meaningful for me... Would you mind?

It starts like this...

Remember there is a board in our previous school where we used to look at when we were queueing under the hot sun? It is written there...

A lot of people walk in and out of our life, but only true friend will leave a footprint in our heart.


I have always kept a place for yours! In this coming new year, I hope that everything goes smoothly in your life. If you should come across any obstacle in your life, you will jump over each and everyone of it because I said so! And you will jump higher than that, not just being able to strike down the challenges, you achieves more. Fear not! Conquer it and you will find that if you enter this world knowing that you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, than everything that happens in between can be dealt with! I know I am not yet qualified to say that, but I didn't write what I wrote, I lifted it from Michael Jackson's words, a man who had had enough challenges in his life. How about that?

It was a wonderful gift I have ever received this year! It was so special and meaningful! Thank God for giving me such a true friend in my life...


I wanna tell you, I fell so thankful of having you as my friend. Thanks for your words, and I appreciate it so much...to say it again, don't forget to point back the words to you, because you deserve it more than me! I love you, my friend...


I asked her what is the meaning of last sentence in her words, and she give me this...


Because it was said by Michael, whose life is filled with ups and downs. It makes the words more inspiring, if not to everyone, to me at least! If he could hold on until his last breath, so can we. On top of that, look what he had to endure, it is far beyond anyone can bear. He took the pain and went through his life, with love, strength and passion. Why? People accused him of child molestation, twice; rumour has it that he bleached his skin to be white; tabloids said he bought the elephant bones, slept in hyperbaric chamber, underwent hormone treatment to maintain his falsetto, and had his face completely changed. None of it was true, but people who do not know him got him wrong in every single way, the press didn't want to give him any credit, not until his death that FBI revealed that they found no evidence against him, that people realised that they were wrong about him. How he went through all, LOVE. He knew that he had to go on for the ones that love him. His family and fans.


Great! I start to admire michael of his strength and passion...hope that it is not too late; I knew too little things about michael! But my friend is not the same, she is her big fans, or perhaps his believer. I knew that she was so sad when michael gone; Michael should be happy to have such a believer, in my eyes at least! My friend, what you said is right, we should never give up, hold on until the last minute, for the ones we love, and for the ones who love us! LOVE is too powerful, it can change a person not only outwardly, but also mentally. It change my friend mind, her way of thinking. Recently she is taking meditation; it is a piece of deep thought on a subject, expressed in speech or writing. She thinks a lot about life, right, my friend?


Hope that you are not angry with me to share it out on the blog. I know you won't. Thanks, my friend! haha...


Hope you readers understand it, let us look around for our love, don't miss the things surround you, hope you will get it^^ I hope I wouldn't miss it too, haha^^


*happy new year*

2 comments:

  1. isn't it supposed to be 'if you enter this world knowing that you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything happens in between can be dealt with.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...i also wonder why I lose the middle part...

    ReplyDelete