Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday My Friend ^^

Today is her birthday. I have not seen her during the holiday. We used to see each other almost everyday in the past minus Saturdays and Sundays. Now, when I cast my mind back, this year, we have not seen each other like most of the time, it's the opposite of what we did! We can probably count using our fingers, how many times we have met each other this entire year! It has almost come to an end now. Not only her, but for our gang of friends last time... When can we have a complete reunion back? I wonder...


I am still blessing with love. Although it was not joining by all of them, we still suceeded to have one or two meetings with some friends in holiday. This reminds me of the Morib trip not very long time ago...


We took a taxi to Morib beach that day. That was the first time we called taxi by ourselves to go somewhere to play. There was a total of five of us. Luckily the taxi driver allowed us to squeeze inside the car. haha^^ The taxi driver was an Indian uncle, and he was a very talkative, friendly and funny person. His story made us laugh the whole time in the taxi...


Reaching there, we got some problems at first. There was no locker for us to keep our bags and belongings. So lousy right? Without choice, we just left our belongings not too far away from beach. Luckily all the things were not stolen...haha

Playing on the beach is fun!

We started a "water-fight" there. Nobody could keep their clothes dry that day! haha...


Of course we would never missed this chance to take some photos as memories...


We have a happy time =)


Shadows on the beach marked our friendship!

I like this photo the most...it reminds me of the funny moment that we have~

We should gather more often, just like the past that we did! Enjoy happy time while we are young! =)

Happy Birthday to you, my beloved friend! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment