Sunday, December 20, 2009

What about today?

Today is not a happy day...this is what I thought at first...I couldnt sleep well the whole night. Actually I was too happy and excited at yesterday night. There were lots of good things happened to me =) Because of that, I lied on my bed for hours and hours, thinking back some sweet memories, until I got myself frustrated...*sigh*...although I managed to sleep at last but it only last for a short period. I was again and again awakened up by some stupid noisy sound. I hate it, hate it! >.<

Waking up so early in the morning, I have nothing to do except online. Checking mails, chating with friend...and I receive MMS. It is a christmas wish from my friend...there are my photos inside! It is cute and I like it...thank you for cheering me up...I am now happy ^^


My happiness continues when I received call from my aunt...I am going to her saloon later...haha...I have been waiting for so long~huhu ^o^




I receive it today...MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! Taking this opportunity, I wish happiness will follow all of us wherever we go~

No comments:

Post a Comment