Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welcome for 2010 !!!

Thinking back the moment I have spent through this year, I realize that it was actually a start of my life. I started to doing things in my own in 2009. I started to change from a very introvert, shy, dependent and quiet girl to a more cheerful, happy and not so dependent girl. Everything started from having my first driving licence. It was the first new things I learnt in this year. I learnt how to drive a car, at the same time, I learnt to overcome my fear against new things. I was always given too little courage to step out of myself, to do somethings I have never try before. Even until now, I left the car behind, too araid of driving it again...haiz....can somebody help me?

Besides, together with friends, we took a bus to Mid Valley to join an education fair. Not to say join, but to have a look instead. We have no experience of going to KL without family members, just with some friends. That time was actually before our SPM results were released. We were blurred about our future. We were still finding at that time, what were our interests? Which path should we take, so that there would be no regret in the future? Being on the edge of hesitation, we decided to discover our lives! It was quite funny that we might know how to go there, but we totally have no idea on how to travel back home. Luckily, among us there was a guy, who had helped us a lot in this first try. Thanks for him! ^^

Next, after SPM result was released, I started to apply for scholarships when my dad put an urge on me. I have no idea on how to apply for those scholarships at first. The problem was, there was no internet available at home, so how could I apply those scholarships online? It relly got me headache!!! And I didn't know what kind of scholarship I should apply. There were too many of them. Of course my result was quite well, so I got the qualification. My dad was more kan cheong ( nervous) than me. So, he went to ask his friend, who was a very helpful uncle. He really helped me a lot! Besides, I went to school again to ask my previous secondary school's caunsellor about all the information on how to apply for those scholarship available. Not only them, I should thank all the people that have helped me during that time. Without them, maybe I won't be lucky today to get JPA scholarship.

During that period of busy working and rushing, I got my first step out to asking for help from so many people. These were totally out of me to do that in the past. I felt happy to have that kind of improvement. Although I am still depending on others until now, but I will try my best to step out more...

Talking about first time, actually I got many things to share. This included my first interview in Putrajaya. Getting all ready, I followed my dad in taxi to Putrajaya. I was very nervous that day, especially when I saw so many of people like me, going there to interview with some JPA stafts. Everyone looked smart and proffesional and professional in their formal clothes. They talked in English. This made me afraid to talk with them because my English standard was too low...haiz...( I am study hard to get my English language better now)...and I was too shy to speak out too. Everything went well that day, I made some friends. During the interviewing session, I was being asked questions about computer, technology, internet and so on...That was my weaknesses. I was too lack of knowledge about these kind of things...not knowing what to do, I answered all the questions honestly and the best I can. I am always blessed with love, that's why I was so lucky to get the scholarship!

I was offered to study at INTI University College, Nilai for one and a half year. I was happy with it because the college is just a short distance from my home. New friends, new clothes, new roommate, new living, new food, new laptop, new study....a lot of new things happened on me...there would still be a lot of new experience waiting for me! haha^^

This is my 2009, it was belong to a girl named NG FEI WEN! Yeah! It was special and meaningful...holiday is going to end soon, and I will be going back college three more days later...in this coming year, I wanna wish you all have a happy new year. Also hope that 2010 would be my special and meaningful year again!

No comments:

Post a Comment