Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Saturday



12 a.m. sharp, I sent birthday wish to my friend. "Happy Birthday to you again! =)" I have not seen her for a long time, probably she is busy with her work. I felt quite disappointed last time because she refused to join us out. She said she was busy. She is now in holiday, so what does she doing in this holiday? Working part-time? Or something to do with her family? I don't know...haha...There is a friend gathering on next coming Saturday. I hope she is coming, not only her, but all my friends...some of them are hesitating on joining this Form-5 Friend Reunion. *sigh* some of them asked me who organised the gathering, but I dont know...it must be one of our ex-classmates lo...haha





Nothing special about today...it is just a rainning day, and I sleep until 12.++ p.m. no dream although I wish I have. Why? because yesterday I made a weird but funny dream. I was awakened by mom before I could watch the ending. In my dream, I was a helper in my mom's restaurant. A robery happened in the restaurant, and the robbers were the workers in the restaurant. haha...in the story, the robbery was caused by me! I accidentally found out that the cashier stole some money, so I told my mom. She was very angry and definitely she scolded the cashier (an Indian guy). The cashier was then rushed out of the restaurant, but he came back with a gang of guys. They took away all the money...(I dont know how they rob without any weapons)...haha...I called police afterwards...it seemed like I couldnt communicate well with the policewoman. It took me a long time to explain to her about the restaurant address...the funny thing was, she kept on asking me a lot of things not related to the robbery. Out of the topic at all! And I still answered the question one by one...nothing logic in this dream at all right? haha...





Alright, I got to leave now. My mom is asking me to take care of the baby...so see you later ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment