Saturday, January 30, 2010

*changes in my home*


As soon as I reached home, I detect some changes in my home. I would like to talk about my family members first^^

My mom's hair grows longer now. She said she will be cutting it short tomorrow. Or perhaps later because we are going to go out shopping later. *I am actually grabbing the limited free time to update my blog, not to say so, but to express my feeling instead. haha =)

The little naughty girl at home grows taller now. Longer hair-I saw it, making me not too familiar with it. But the thing that made me happy was she still recognised me even though we have not met for two weeks. Yay^^ She looked happy to play with me, so am I!!!

My younger sister changed her view towards her classmate completely and she looked happy and enjoyful. That was great!!! Last two weeks, she complaint to me a lot about her disturbing, noisy, naughty and silly classmates. I could see in her eyes that she dislike the class pretty much, but things have improved this week. Hmn....maybe she was just not familiar with the new environment in the past. *She cry sadly last two weeks when she complaint to me*...I am glad to see this kind of changes^^.

Talking about my first younger brother, who is an emotional guy, surprised me today when I was told that he will be going to work in the afternoon later. Wow....at last he managed to try a different work outside! That sound good! He usually work only in my aunt's furniture shop, but now he step out to try a new thing. Hope that he can learn new thing outside, so that he can improve his bad attitude that I sometimes dislike it pretty much. haha....no offence =]

My other two younger brothers do not seemed to change too much, but still naughty in nature. I like their funny character actually.... My second younger brother is sick and feeling not very well. Hope that he can recover soon.

My father on the other hand, is still like that...no changes...haha....he always get himself busy with work and social meetings. Tonight my dad and mom are going to have a dinner at Pandamaran at Klang. My sister, well, is going to attend her friend's party. So, I will have to take care of my "little baby" at home, hope that I can mix well with her. Hope that she wont cry alot, but laugh often la. This will probably makes my job easier. Haha^^

Everybody is preparing for new year. My aunts and my relatives are getting themselves very busy. I still not yet shop for my CNY clothes and shoes. Why why why?????? Nevermine, it is the new attitude and new life that count. Be happy is the most important thing^^

I feel hot at home because there is no air conditioner >.< I am going to library nearby later to get myself a little bit cool down. haha....I need to start my works now, so bye bye~~~~ muacksss =)

2 comments:

  1. wow! Library is very useful in cooling down, huh? now you miss inti's aircond? haha

    ReplyDelete