Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy to see my blog full of my pictures^^

Why I feel so lonely and boring now? I have just come back from dinner. Although it is rainning outside, but we decided to walk outside to feed our stomachs...haha...actually that was because the dining hall near our hostel was closed today, so having no choice, we took our umbrellas upstairs, and walked under the umbrella. My legs got wet only after a few steps out...haiz...we walked to Deli Cafe, a place where we used to have dinner always last time. I am very happy to meet back some friends, they have just come back. I ordered " hua dan ban mian", which I like to eat it so much. But this time the mee has turned into more spicy now I think, my face gone red, and so my lips...can you imagine that? haha...it was spicy, especially the extra cilli given by uncle, I still enjoy my food with the cilli available, because I want to challenge myself ma...and the food is nice too with the cilli...haha...my friend, who is a cilli-lover have all the cilli in her stomach, left nothing on the plate....haha....so *geng* rite? Of course, I did not finish the cilli...haha...back in the room, I got myself cooled down already with the help of the air-condition in my room...haha^^

Now, actually I got nothing to do...hope that somebody will msn or sms with me. Don't feel like playing games or facebook, I am now really sienzzzzz...*boring* Chat with me la...yo~ =( looking at the msn windows, I saw a lot of friends here are online, don't know what are they doing rite now...my roommate too, she is busy online...what can I do? erm...maybe watch some movies later, but that one also not interesting...haiz....

Okaylah, let me write some things in my blog, so that I can pass my time faster. haha. Just now my sister call me, keep on asking me about the details on a form because she don't know how to fill in a form! She is only 12 years old; she is my only sister, just finish taking her UPSR result, and she is ready to her secondary school life later...that's why she asked me about how to fill in the form. I think the form was given by the school, and she need to fill in. Today, my sister go to her going-to-be secondary school to enroll...from what she said to me, she seemed like happy because she is located at the second class, together with her best friend! My sister is a hard-working girl, she got 5 A for her UPSR after a long hard time...congratulation for her^^ I guess now she must be quite nervous, thinking about the first day of opening school...haha

Let me show you her photo...many said she isn't look like me...haha

There is a difference of 6 years between us...but we can still mixed well...haha

Now, I am also listening to music. Now the time at my laptop show 11:08 PM ...I don't know tonight what time I am going to sleep...haiz =( so boring...hope that I can sleep earlier. Last time, I cannot sleep well at night, turning my body again and again on bed, thinking too many things...I always think too much at night, especially before sleep...haha

This afternoon when I online and update my blog, everything stay ok...but now when I open my laptop, my laptop seemed like got some problems...hate it la! why there was a thing appeared in my window screen, said that my window is not valid, so I need to get a genuine one...but how to get it? Can some body help me? =( please...I don't want to have problem with my laptop because I am too lousy to solve any problem regarding computer...*sad*...HELP!!!

Readers, can you help me? My laptop was like hang, or perhaps jam...but now I still can use it* I am using it to update my blog now*...I am too afraid that I could not use it anymore tomorrow or somedays later =.= What should I do???

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Now the time is still early, so I don't want to leave my blog, if not I got nothing to do anymore, except staring at mirror, looking on myself, or close my eyes, listening to musics...

haha...now I am chating with some friends online already...at the same time, I received sms from friends too...I get myself a little bit busy now...yeah^^

Wah!!! Suddenly my stomach become painful...oh~ painful!!! arghhhhh.......ei? now no more o...after chit-chating online with my roommate, my pain disappear~ magic le...haha...although she is just besides me, we still msn...haha...she is busy with her English work. I got it done already in holiday, that's why I am so free now, but after I start my lesson, I think I will be very busy...and very tension too...

There is no more SOFA class this year, SOFA stands for "software application". We are taught a lot about microsoft programmes, and of course we got do lots of exercise about it. Now, I think I forget all already...haha...I did not revise, not even look back on my previous study. Lazy =.=...

Looking on my empty bottle, I don't know how much water I have drank today. I always feel dry on my throat, and I went to washroom quite lot of time today...haha...it is weird! Now I feel a little bit sleepy, for the nights before, I am full of energy every night, but feel sleepy at morning and noon...haha...this is abnormal rite? haha...

Is it too many words I have written here? Don't worry, then I will upload a photo for you, then you will not too boring with my post...haha...is my blog boring? I don't know...because I feel happy when I look at my pictures...if you all feel boring when read my blog...leave some comment to let me know ok? and you can give me some suggestion too, I would be very pleasure to listen to your advice^^ I always want to make my blog more interesting, but I have no idea about it! So, you are the creative one, give me some idea! And don't forget to help me regarding my laptop problem huh! thanks sooooo much...muackkkkss^^

I looked happy in this photo right...readers, remember to laugh, or smile a lot, so that your life is more cheerful and interesting^^

I wanna take this opportunity to thanks you, readers for following my blog. I know my blog sometimes is quite boring, but I know some of you still support me...thanks~ if u want me to know you, then please leave your comment^^

I think that's all for tonight^^ maybe we will meet again tomorrow...hope that I am no longer boring...bless for me la! haha=)

No comments:

Post a Comment