Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chinese New Year!!!


I am having quiz and test this week. However, I am going back home two more days later^^ Yay^^ I am so happy to have that day, where everybody is so excited and happy because we will have done all the quizzes and tests by that day. It is going to be such a wonderful Thursday, I guess. Instead, it is not Thursday we enjoy the most, but probably Wednesday, after we complete our Economic's test by 7.20pm.

Anyhow, I have just finish my Accounting's quiz paper in class now. Hmn....It got me a lttle confused and nervous because the question asked were confusing me. Hey, I hate the question! But, the quiz had past. No point for me to continually blame on the paper...[sorry ya miss natasya]....hehe

I managed to get my balance sheet balanced up, so it is still alright. But I was not too sure that whether my answer is correct or not because many of my friends got different answer from mine...anyway, I have try my best...hope that I wouldn't get too low marks...haha^^

Oh ya...talking back about Chinese New Year...On Wednesday itself, we plan to have a gambling night with friends. It is going to be an exciting and interesting night!!! Yeah!!! Although we will be having 8am class on the next morning, nobody is going to care for it....hehe...so bad right? It is the last night at Inti before everybody going back ma, so we have to enjoy to the fullest!!!^^

I bought quite a number of new clothes this year at SungeiWangPlaza. I went with my friends last Friday, starightaway after class at 12pm. I got a pair of new shoe as well; it is Rom style...cool... O.O

Counting back, I spent quite a number of money on shopping too...oo...But I like all the new clothes that I have, so...it doesn't matter. What I can say about my new clothes is that it is a totally new style for me this year...hehe...I will show it to you if there is a chance^^

Alright, that's all for today la so far. I still got Eco' test tomorrow, so I got to pick up my books to study now....tired+sleepy....but I have to go through it anyway...bye bye...see you later in the next post^^ hopefully I can have it come as soon as possible^^

No comments:

Post a Comment