Thursday, February 11, 2010

The last day at Inti's computer lab before CNY!!!

I am now sitting in front of computer in lab, posting my blog of course and playing around in facebook. I have already neglected my blog and facebook as well as msn for a very long time because I have too much tests, quizzes and assignments to do before CNy. Now, I get released because all of the tasks have been finished by yesterday. What a Great day I have passed through!!!

I celebrated Friend's birthday yesterday night together with a huge group of Inti's friends. We played around at the dining hall, and therefore we were scolded by Mr. Guard..haha...However, we did clean up the floor and clear off the stuff after the *game*. It was fun and enjoyable. But we stayed there for almost 3 hours!~ The reason behind was we were actually gambling last night. Hmn....illegal night o.O

I got some surprises on yesterday night too as I received some special present yesterday...but I was not allowed to open it until I get the instructions...too bad...I need to wait but it will increases my curiosity even more! hehe....but I will obey the rule, so I will not going to open it before I receive any instruction...see, I am a good follower...haha^^

Well, I am going back home today to celebrate CNY...Yeay!!!^^

I have already waiting for it for a long long time. It finally comes...haha...

Almost all my friends go back earlier than me >.< but nevermine...I will be back also wat...somebody told me that I need to be more independent...so, It is actually a good opportunity for me to learn up!

I havent pack up all my stuff; I will be doing it later but i am so so tired because I slept only 3 hours yesterday...tired...

Okaylah...I need to leave now...bye bye...see you^^

1 comment: