Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tired and Sleepy

I hate it! Everything is wrong after I come back from holiday to college. This is not the right feeling i should have. What happen to me? I dont know, seriously. Just like now, I feel so tired...sleepy...no mood to do anything except something relaxing like sleep... I have become fatter now, so i hate it. I got many tests to go, so i dislike it. I am wasting my time all the days sometimes, and i really hate myself of being like that!!!!

I hate myself being so lazy and outdated! I wanna catch up on everything but sometimes it is very stressful. Life should be enjoyful but I enjoy too much until i lose my direction... i need to be motivated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna cry...

hate................

hate..........

do u understand my feeling? Oh.................

kk...try to get back to work, feiwen. You can do it!!!

2 comments: