Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Random update



I just grab some time in between of works to write something on this post. I am listening to musics, and it calms me a lot. Anyway, it does not mean that I am moody. ^.^ Well, I don't know what to write actually.

Today, I listened to my classmates mock tutorial. I understood that we need more discussion rather than merely presentation. In my last mock tutorial, I have been pointed as the host of the discussion. It was something new to me as I seldom perform as a leader in a group due to my introvert personality. =( However, this kind of practice give me more idea on how to improve the overall presentation and handle the flow and time management of the presentation. I am not too sure about the actual tutorial because my lecturer did not pass us the confirmed date. Hope that I can do better in next round. v.v

Not much thing today. Mr. Wong gave us a sudden quiz today. I can handle the questions, not too bad. Luckily I did revision from time to time. I got back my English test 1 paper as well. There was a little disappointment, but it was still okay with me. Not much issue over there.

Regarding the applicaton of university, I have some problems with the credit card. My parents do not own any credit card. My father said he will try to ask from his friends. It looked like there are complicated procedures to follow. Currently, I need to survey for my back-up courses, and fill in the forms.

Alright, good luck to everyone today. Have a nice day. @.@

3 comments:

  1. I like your bear!!And your SMILE!!nice~~yaya..good luck to you and everyone...For university application, Everything will be all right when it comes~~船到桥头自然直~lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi~~Flying Kiss..飞吻..Feiwen..绯闻..Good luck..Good luck..^0^''
    Your nickname so nice...

    ReplyDelete