Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Learn to appease

I saw my friend's blog. I am happy to read his post, saying that he feel happy and satisfied easily. It is a good news.

I am trying to do that. Sometimes, a very little thing can make us happy. Happiness can be achieved easily if there is no expectation. A simple thing, surprisingly, can bring happiness.

This is what I intend to achieve in life, happiness.

Today, my mood is not really good. A little case makes me unhappy. I don't know why. It is just a natural response from me mentally. I try to find the way to calm myself down, and try not to think too much. But, I failed. I keep on doing the stupid thing! I should not treat myself like that.

Now, thing has become better. I hope that everything is going to be wonderful tomorrow. Let me have a tight tight sleep and enjoy my dreaming time. Oops, hope that I am not screaming tonight because of the unhappiness. >.<

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment