Sunday, August 22, 2010

A heavy weekend

This weekend is fulled of workloads. Everyday, I am working on the massive homework, hoping that the day of release would come faster. For this moment, I am tired. Looking around, everyone is actually doing the same thing. So, I should not blaming, but keep on my effort.

Two tests are coming in the following week. Some of my classmates will be having their tutorial on next week as well. Good luck to them.

What I am looking for is the week after next. We are going to Melacca during that weekend for two days and one night. Thanks to my friends that are putting their efforts in organizing this trip. Doing research is time consuming. Thanking you in advance.

3 comments:

  1. Come on Feiwen, let's strive together. Don't get yourself stress up, we all know that you are doing excellently all the way. Just keep it up, we all can definitely do it!! =))

    I'm looking forward to the trip as well, but 'sabarlah', just few days more , haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you. All the best for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 祝你有一个快乐的假期。。^0^''

    ReplyDelete