Friday, April 23, 2010

This is my FREE time



Free. I am totally free now. I am alone in my room doing nothing except exercising my finger on keyboard. During these few months, I was spending my time fully with others, until I found no extra time for myself. I do not mean that it is not good. I just want to say that for a long time, I did not spend time on my own. I study and play, and it is enough to make me busy. Of course when I play, I relax myself as sometimes I got tensed up because of load of works. I have not practiced something for a long time that I always used to before this. For example, reading story books. I like to read because it gets me into another world that surprising or wakening me. I like the feeling when I have myself in the story mode. I just like stories as they enlighten and inspire me sometimes. It is also a beneficial way to spend my leisure time. Many of you could be asking me whether I have extra time for reading story book. Isn't me busy with mountain of assignments, tests and quizzes? Well, there are pressures from homework, but doing something that I like will definitely help me to relax my mind for some moments. In my view, spending time in my favourable way should be part of my life. But, under a competitive environment, I feel guilty sometimes when everyone is studying so hard except me. It is kind of pressure on me. I should have worked harder. For these few months, I was not studying on my own. I was going along, moving together with other. Although my timetable was quite packed with homework, but I still did not feel that satisfaction. It seemed like I was not doing things on my own. I was like just following other's step. Yes, I have tried my best in doing everything, but it is still weird! I can't get the satisfaction to convince myself that I have done a good job. Maybe I still cannot get used to the new way of studying. But, I feel that this is not the problem. The problem is the way of my thinking, maybe... Perhaps I am putting too much stress on myself. I am not saying that the current situation is not good, but this is just my feeling.

Huh =.=.....

Let's change a topic.

About my physical condition....haha^^

I am growing fatter now >.< because I eat a lot, and I am always lazy to exercise. Actually, I shouldn't be the person to be put the blame on. I want to exercise, but the MPH hall was blocked for months for examination purpose. So, I cannot book the badminton court, and I have no chance to play badminton for these few months lo...huh...that's why I cannot exercise ma. It is pretty okay with my excuse right??? hahaha.....

I did jog for a several times, but I got lazy very soon. Jogging is a really tired job. It is killing me sometimes when I was almost out of breath as I jog continuously for many rounds. I remembered that last time I could only manage to jog for 3 rounds, but surprisingly I can now jog non-stop up to a maximum of 7 rounds. Thumbs up guys! haha.... Jogging is actually a beneficial activity. The feeling of sweating and evaporation of sweats from your body is great! I feel like I release all my pressure at that moment. No joke. It is just fun when getting myself in physical activity. Practice it!

A few weeks ago, I went for a free body check-up available at my college. I was found to be underweight as I always know it. The particular health consultant asked me to gain an extra of 4 kg! When she looked at my health result, she talked to me in a serious manner, "You are underweight? But you don't look like an underweight person!" As I said before, I am now getting fatter, so maybe I was already carrying the extra 4 kg with me...hmn.....that's mean I really listen to her advice lo...such a good girl huh? haha....

Everything is okay in my health result except my blood glucose level. It was so high that the health consultant said that there is a high possibility to get diabetes! Diabetes!! Oh my goodness! How can it be? I was shocked when I got to know this. I guess it was just a wrong assumption. I went for that check-up after lunch, so maybe because of that, my blood glucose level fly so high...hopefully....Actually she asked me to go for a more detail check-up in hospital, but I just ignore it...hehe... Well, others got their blood glucose level 0.something higher but I got a 2 higher. Is that serious? I don't know. Some of my friends refused to go for the tests as they are afraid that there might be a negative result. Actually, it makes us clearer about our body conditions, right? It has no harm. But I did nothing also regarding my so-called health problem.

I even went for a blood donation on my birthday. It is going to be an unforgettable experience. I should do it more often as it can really help others. I am thinking that if that pack of blood can really saves others' life, then I have done a good job. We should try our best to help others when we are able to do so. Remember last time when I donated my blood, I felt "faint"? This time, the horrible experience does not happen on me. Luckily... Yes, I am lucky. Some people may want to donate their bloods, but they are restricted to do so due to some reasons such as underweight, health problems, family allowance and so on. I am lucky to say that I have done it two times, and I will do it continuously as long as I am capable of doing so.

It is already 6 pm++, but my dad still hasn’t picked me up at hostel. I am going back home this weekend to prepare things for the coming BTN (Biro Tatanegara). The whole next week I will be there at Ulu Sepri. I have to go through a test. This is mean for JPA as all JPA scholars are required to pass the test before they can fly overseas. There will be some physical activities as well. We are told that there will be a marathon, and all of us should finish it within the required time given in minutes. Ahh...It is tired...haha... We are also told that some of the speakers are of “special” political view that aligns to a particular party. We may not like their point of views but we are asked to zip our mouths. It does not mean that we can’t give our opinions but we are better not. If we really cannot stand with their words, we can voice out our views but in a polite manner. Or else, we can let the authority to handle the problem. That’s what Mr Yap, Head of SAM programme told us in the meeting.

I got the time table with me already. I almost faint when I first saw the timetable. I need to attend a moral class very early in the morning, at 5.30 am. It is so tired! And it is followed by a range of continuous activities plus classes. I got only 5 hours to sleep each day. For your information, I am going there for five days. It got to torture me so much!!! The wearing code is quite strict as well. For the class, we are required to wear white-coloured long sleeve formal shirts and black-coloured long pants with black formal shoes. For physical activities on the other hand, we need to wear white long-sleeve collar T-shirts with track bottoms. I have none of it! That’s why I have to go back home to buy all these!

I just call my mom. Mom said that dad is still working now. It is 6.45pm already. I am so hungry~~~. I can only wait for my dad to fetch me. All my friends including my roommate went to Midvalley straight after class today. I am alone now. Nobody could accompany me to go out for dinner. Such a pity girl!
I am typing it halfway, and I found that I am no longer connected to the network anymore. I can’t get access to Internet! Luckily I copy it to Microsoft Word…so clever right? Haha…. By tonight, I should be getting it post in my blog. It is such a long essay right? But I could not stop myself as I have nothing to do now to occupy my free time. Forgive me lah for being so inconsiderate….haha…

Dad, faster come lah please……………………..

Waiting, waiting, waiting….

Yeah, finally I receive my dad’s call! He is coming now. Half an hour later, I will be on the car. An hour later, I will be filling my stomach with food! Haha…. That’s mean by 8.10 pm, I will have my dinner. Not bad huh. But I feel lonely as well because nobody is here to chat with me~~~ Next week I am not going to study. Is it a good thing or bad thing? Is the camp fun? I hope I can enjoy it.

Well, I need a break as well. See you next round =) bye~

3 comments:

  1. You are really inconsiderate.. haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't like that la macy...U break my heart~~ haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. I thought you have expected me to say this? By the way, you are really inconsiderate. Hahaha~

    ReplyDelete