Sunday, April 25, 2010

Alone in the room again...

I was pretty busy packaging all the stuffs i need to bring tomorrow for the camp. Huh~ It is so tired. Just now, we were discussing about the bathing system in the camp. Do we need to bring any pail? As I know, there is a pool of water, and we are required to take bath there. It should be okay as we are asked to bring our own *kain basahan*. But the problem is I don't have any of it! Some more, I am in period now. Huh~ Why does it come now? How can I bath outside with period? Hope that I will manage to get a bathroom there. =.=

Today is on tired and bad mood. Many things actually happen. Packing the stuff is really tired. I ironed some formal clothes in room just now. I am wondering what kind of camp that I will get through start from tomorrow?

I had actually nothing to comment on this post. Just have nothing to do, and I wanna relax myself before I continue packing. My friends have gone out for dinner. I came back by 6.15pm today. It is very early. My dad got to attend a function at 7pm, so he dropped me here early. As soon as I step in my room, *Wow*, there are lots of people gathering in my room. Later, I discovered that they are doing their community service project together in my room. I am not the same group with them. I saw some pictures of their project at facebook, and it is quite interesting.

Thinking about tomorrow~

I feel tired.

Take me out from this tiredness!

Tomorrow I will wear formally together with others. Our buses will arrive at around 12.30pm. Luckily it is not early in the morning.

What should I do now huh?

Oh ya! I guess my sister is having fun with her friends now! Enjoy it, my beloved sister. Muackxxxxx =)

We talked in this afternoon. I got some problem to handle, and she actually taught me to handle the problem. My younger sister told me how to cope with my problem! funny? haha...

I am so lousy. There are many things that I can't handle well. I am always being blamed. I am already trying hard and my best to do it. Trust me okay? And give me time too.

Alright, I don't want to say so much about this. Just let it cools down a little bit.

Again, I feel tired. I do better stop now. See you guys next round. Bye =]

1 comment: