Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sorry, Flying Kiss =.=




I have ignored my blog for so many days....no! but a few months instead! Sorry.....I am really lazy and tired to update my blog as I don't feel like updating it. Actually, not only this blog, very few times only I get the chance to sit down and get access to the Internet. I am always keeping myself busy with many stuffs and works. Last weekend, I went to Pulau Ketam. It was such an enjoyable day that I have ever spent! I never get the chance to visit any island in Malaysia except Penang Island. haha.... And by the end of this semester, around mid June, I am going to visit Pulau Langkawi, together with a group of Inti friends. I am really waiting for it =) We have already booked the flight ticket, so I will really have the chance to go on the trip. I guess this is the longest distance trip that I have ever follow. Besides planning to visit Pulau Langkawi, I will also visit my friends' homes at Kedah, Penang and perhaps Perlis. Woohoo!

That's all so far. Meet u later ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment