Friday, April 23, 2010

Spreading my feeling

Listening to musics, playing around in facebook....Nobody chat with me. Even my sister is busying sending messages with her friends. It is very boring, so I decide to write my post again. =.=

From facebook, I get to know that some of my Form Six friends are going to have their MUET exams tomorrow. Here, I wish them all the best. You all have study so hard. God bless you all! Stay calm and confidence, my friends! You can do it! Gambateh! =)

My sister has a BM folio, and she asks for my help. She got a print out of the novel summary, and she is required to type it out again. What the *H* is her teacher ask her to do? It is such a long essay, about 10 pages long. I promised my sister to help her type it out. It is a copy of the whole set. The teacher takes this as a project. What is the point? Perhaps the teacher want them to get more familiar with the story. But, as I help my sister to do her work, then she don't know the story line lo... >.< then, should I give back the work to her? But she really type very slow. The computer at home broke down already, so she can only use my laptop to do her work. Before I go back Inti hostel, she has to finish her work. Is it possible? Yes, it is possible! haha.....

My friend told me that the application result of UTAR May intake is now released, so I go to check it out for my brother. But, I couldn't find the result! Why?! haiz......so tired....

I reached home at around 9 pm something. It is a tired journey. There was a car accident on the way back, causing a huge traffic jam. I waited there for so long time, and I was damn hungry. My dad fetch me to have dinner at a small restaurant. I order a plate of chicken rice, but the worker took the wrong order! She gave me a plate of pork rice. It is okay as I was really hungry at that time, so I would just eat whatever served to me. I was quite full after that. When I came back, mom has cooked a bowl of curry chicken, and she left some for me. I managed to eat a little bit only as I was already fulled.

I feel tired now. I think it is time for me to sleep already. Good night =) muackssss!

3 comments:

  1. pass the homework to me bah~ I help you, next time you belanja me.. hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I belanja u. Not a problem! But u pay the bill ya...thnx =)haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. ^^ But have you pass your credit card to me? haha~

    ReplyDelete