Sunday, May 16, 2010

I hate today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate today! I just hate today! Too many reasons.... I don't know why.... I am not motivated today...many things make me feel tired and bad. Haiz.......

I turned into a pessimistic person today. I evolved into another person that was unhappy and emotional. Today, I was totally different from the past. Like what my roommate said to me just now, I talked in the way that was very different from what I used to before. Weird thinking.... I think negatively in many matters today, maybe I experienced too many unlucky and bad things today. Even though I want to cheer up myself with different approaches, I failed to do that. I end up making myself even more down and unhappy! Too bad.....

Stress. I am loaded with too much stress, I guess. But I hate myself for being so weak. It was only a little matter, but I often take every matter seriously, and this add on to my burden. This made me unhappy. No satisfaction today that I could found. I tried to, I really tried, but it did not come up to my mind. Again, I am weird.

Can someone cheer me up? Argh............help me!

huh~

I think I better go to sleep now. Bye.

Being so emotional is not my way. I should stop it. Okay, I try to.

Good night.

9 comments:

  1. Stop your routine for 3 minutes then you'll be okay. Add oil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are okay now...motivated and the same cheerful person! Life is too short my dear..look around and see how lucky you are...and do not think too much. Just take one at a time and finish your work (if it makes you stressed out) ..give yourself time...take a deep breath, listen to a nice song or take a nap. you'll feel better!!!!! Now smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 你自己是一个开朗的人,不是悲观的人。。

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Miss Dil. I feel much more better now. Hopefully I am the same cheerful person now^^,haha... smile =)

    Pinky, thanks for your support. I am feeling more relax now.

    I shouldn't think too much and overstress myself. Thanks to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and we are friend already..no need thank to me..anyway whatever difficulties u suffer,i'm the 1st will support u de..u can handle it de..我永远挺你!!!

    ReplyDelete