Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fei Wen

Again I am in my blog. Nothing to say, but just to share my photos here^^ I have actually gone through a hard time this week. Argh.... it is torturing... it was about my academic perfomance. Well, I have try my best and put my very best effort to hit my target...hopefully it will give my warm reward =)

K, enough...

Time for my photos time...yay!



Nice-looking girl! haha^^

Here are some photos taken by me at common room recently... It looked like I am happy and really enjoying myself =)........







I can be quite emotional sometimes...but I always hope that it will not happen so frequently....=.=''









This was the time I spent with my family members at Morib. I have had a nice afternoon there...and it was very relax~ I like it very much! muackxxx......



This is my sister^^





yay^^ I like this picture so much....











My brothers~ long time dint see them ady...cuz i dint go bec home for quite long time... actually 2 or 3 weeks only lar...haha...bt feel like very long time ady...



What does it look like huh? haha...an egg? ^^



*Jie* represents my sister whereas *Wen* is me! nice one.....



Play on the beach was fun!









Okaylah...It has come to the time for me to rest. See u all next round =)bye bye muackxxxx **

No comments:

Post a Comment