Sunday, May 23, 2010

23th May 2010



Well, it is weekend's time again. My exam is around the corner, and I should work harder this time. I should not play too much. To all classmates and cousemates, I would like to wish you all the best. Add oil ya and I believe everyone can hit their targets if there are efforts in the process. There is nothing impossible. Success can only be achieved through hardship and strong will power. There is nothing called LUCK! All in all, gambateh my friends! Let's work together and fly over to Australia. ^.^

4 comments:

  1. 慧雯,加油!!加油!!
    and try ur best and wish u all the best!!haha^^''

    ReplyDelete
  2. 记得去了Australia要想念我噢。。。哈哈。。跟你开玩笑的啦。。^^''

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx, all the best to you too^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hardwork+motivation+health+positive thinking=success
    Give you a formula, dear!!! hahaha!!! All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete