Saturday, March 6, 2010

Good Morning^.^



There have been a long time I do not update my blog. I am lazy to write out something, but I will still try to post some words as much as i can.

This is a really good morning as I get enough sleep today. I have just wake up from my dreamland actually, and straightaway on my laptop after brushing my teeth.haha...

Wanna say....

Ohaiyo!!!

Is it means Good Morning in Japanese? I guess so...haha...=)

This weekend I am not going back to home. It is like long time already for me to not stay back at INTI hostel at weekend. I have works to complete this weekend and also next week (quiz and test). Today, it should be an enjoyful and funny day. Will it turn like the way i wish? I dont know. Perhaps...but me alone is too unpowerful to decide things that is going to happen next. We cannot predict things....

Happiness and to be rich in life is my goal. Last time Mr. Yee asked us about our goal in life, I was just wondering at that moment. A person's goal changes with time, and every single incident can change it. I am too weak, in other words, undetermined to continue moving towards my goal. I will try my best to make myself successful in life in term of reaching happiness in life and to be a rich lady. To be a rich lady does not mean to have lots of money, but to rich in the things in life that I want to achieve such as friendship, family, integrity and work.

It is still a long way to go. Gambateh^^ For me and everyone of you.

I am watching *A litre of Tears* recently, and it is still a very touching stories. Aya's determination and the way she treat her life is impressive. She is such a strong girl to be able to stand up in front of everyone, to be able to smile upon the unusual sights and words. It can be very irritating, but she never give up. She continue optimistically in her life as she believe herself that she can change her life if she strike hard for it, or at least she don't want to waste her life just like that, she want to do as much as she can whe she is still able to walk, speak and coordinate her body. She is great. We should look on her, and treat her as an example in life. Rememeber not to give up so easily. Life is given once, so let us appreciate it!

It is the time I have to say good bye. Bye bye for now, and think about my words. Wish you all a happy weekend^^

1 comment: