Friday, October 30, 2009

Time to write my blog!

Actually I have isolated my blog for a very long time. I did not even know there were some comments on my blogs, and i have just reply some of the comments rite now...sorry la... I felt sorry with that to everyone, especially to Miss Dilani, my English lecturer. It was not my wish to do that as i was relly getting myself very busy with all kind of works in my just very first semester in INTI. ....haizzzz........So, it is now my turn back to write my blog!


I had a very nice sleep just now after coming back from PIZZAHUT. So, maybe tonight or tomorrow i am going to start my revision in spe maths...it sound boring rite...but i still need to do so..haha...nevermine...only three more days to go, next morning i can go back home already, and see my little baby girl, EVELYNN at home...dont misunderstand the meaning...haha...she is being baby-sitted by my mom now....she is cute...let me show u her photo!

Well, is she cute? sure cute one...haha...miss her very much,,,,hope that this weekend will pass very fast...
oklah...that all for today....bye~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment