Sunday, August 9, 2009

MY FIRST TIME IN INTI-UC

Last Wednesday, I played basketball together with my classmates, Joanne, Siew Lin, Mei Qi, KC and Mayuree. I have not been playing basketball for a long time. It was my first experience to play basketball in a college! I enjoyed that....we had a good time together....

Then, we went to take dinner at DELI CAFE. I ordered Si Chuan Pan Mee, same as Yury. I just wanted to try but i did not know that it was too spicy for me. Oh my goodness, my lips and face turned red.....huh! Spicy! Luckily I had 100 plus ices with me to reduce thhe feeling of hot and spicy on my tongue and throat....

But I was shocked to hear from my roommate that the food was not really spicy for her. Wow, how amazing she was! And then I realised, she was a siammish, That was why she liked and could ate spicy food.

I should practice more to eat spicy food, then I fight with her lo...hahaha...

1 comment:

  1. Ya, you should practice more to fight with Yury.
    So, next time go to DELI try again.
    Haha

    ReplyDelete