Sunday, August 9, 2009

Last Friday, I supposed to finish my class at 12.00p.m. but it took 30 minutes more to finish my mathematical studies' class.

Actually, me, together with my roommate (also a group member) had already agreed with other MPW assiggnment's group members to meet at common room at 12 p.m. to discuss about the assignment and also to divide our works. So, after the class, we immediately 'sms' them and rushed to the common room.

"WE HAVE NOT TAKE OUR LUNCH YET AND WE WERE SO HUNGRY!"

But, we still continued with discussion with them until the works were 'equally' divided. It took about an hour!

And yet, we were informed that our text books had arrived and we were asked to take our books at the library together with resit. Actually we were already prepared to take lunch at cafeteria, but just because of my stupidness, to afraid that if we did not rushed to the library to get the books at the first time, then all the books would have finished taken by others!

HOW STUPID I WAS!

When we arrived at the library, luckily there was no long queue, just some of our classmates. And one of them was willing to wait for us to have lunch together. Emmm...He is a gentleman....

After we went back to our room, I took a nap. I purposely set the alarm to be at 4.30 p.m. , but I was awaked by the ringing sound of my handphone at 4.15 p.m. Aaaahhh.....it broke my sweet dream. My dad called me. He said he was going to fetch me home. He asked me to packed up all my things and waited for him! Wow, I was so happy because I could go back earlier! Usually, my dad can only fetch me home after he finished his work, at about 7 p.m..

It was another happy day! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment