Thursday, April 28, 2011

Long time no see!

Hi, long time no see! Being lazy to update my blog, I have actually planned to terminate my blog previously, but somehow I end up doing nothing. Today, I don't really feel so good, and then I start to miss my blog. And so, here I am, to express my boringness.

Time goes on, people changes in terms of attitude, ways of thinking, social commitments and lots more. Me, realizes that the more you spend your time with someone, the more you care about someone and the more you behave sensitively to someone. Confusion therefore exists, in between of love and hatred. People get trapped in this, thus pretend to behave irrationally to someone, with the hope to get attention from him/her. People did this to satisfy and comfort themselves. From an outsider's point of view, this people must be emotional all the time. And he is right, this people is very sensitive, and so he/she can be moody at most of the time. Then people, why making you life down when you have the chance to stay cheer? Don't be someone that you hate, be the one you admire!

2 comments:

  1. "DON'T BE SOMEONE THAT YOU HATE,BE THE ONE YOU ADMIRE!!!" ^.^''

    ReplyDelete