Sunday, September 6, 2009

Good Morning !

Hi guys! I have just wake up from my sweeeeet dream. Ha ha...Emm...Sunday...oh ya! This is my very first time not go back to my hometown-Banting. "Actually it takes only 30 minutes plus to reach my happy home from INTI", that is what I always used to say with my friends. Don't blame me ....! But on Thursday, I told my mom that I refused to go back this week. Why? Hmm...the reason is very simple. As all of you know, so many tests and quizzes plus presentation are waiting for us. Oh my god! It is pretty lots for me! So, I have to stay here to work hard. As people always, "Work hard makes you smarter". I totally agree with this statement. Without practising a lot, a person will definitely left behind. But there was some special case-genius! I saw them not even studies at all, but they were still amnaged to do well in tests! Unfair right! I hope that I can have a genius brain, but then I don't have! Too sad! Anyway, just keep on pushing, tomorrow will be better! YEAH!!!!!!

Remember what I have told you all about my roommate? Finally I dint go back to Banting at the weekend, and when I told her about this new, she seemed to be happy for sometime cox...Guess what she told me? She don't need to sleep alone tonight...hahaha...if I am the only one in a small room, definitely I will keep on thinking about all the "weird" things! According to the Chinese calender, it is the seventh month now, meaning to say that it is now the month of GHOST! Wow....Even yesterday I was washing my clothes manually in the bathroom at night, and I was alone inside, and I felt that "something" was looking at me. I became so frightened, but I tried to make myself calmed down, so I speeded up my work and rushed to my room after it is done. Huh...a scary experience! I will never wash my clothes alone again at night! Then, I told my "bad experience" to my roommate, and she just laugh at me, saying that I was coward! What lah!? It is normal right for a girl to have scary feeling when stay alone ina a place! But, ya! I know I am always scare of ghost and insects, even in my home. I think I really can faint down if I meet with ghost! So, you guys don't try to frighten me by using ghost or making ghostly sound!

Ok, I don't want to continue anymore on that kind of crazy story. Let me talk about what I did yesterday. Together with my classmates, we went to jogging! Although it was quite difficult for me to continuosly run down the whole track, but I managed to do that for two times. I think I have lots oof "sport cells" in my body! Ha ha.... I have not jogging for a very long time before yesterday, probably more than a year! Ha, this reminds me of something! Take note! I was an athlete before in primary and secondary school! I took part in high jump, and I was able to keep myself to the first place for almost every competition(but sometimes I miss one or two)! And then, if you guys visit my home, I can show you my trophies...How proud I am! Hahaha....But now there is no chance anymore for me to high jump....I start to miss high jumping although last time when I was trained by coach, I was quite under tension! Hmm...I think I should visit my coach next time I go back to my hometown....

It seemed like I enjoyed saturday, but in the fact I did enjoy, but at the sametime I finished my schoolwork, and I am so happy today! But then I still need to complete my other schoolwork...and I have not take my breakfast yet....so, bye bye......Wish you guys have nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. halo, wen!!! it great to view your blogg!! Actually i got shocked as i received your msg!!! it also glad to hear that you enjoy your weekend with your friend!! can introduce more about your room mates to me? i am curious to know about it.... Go ahead with yout toil work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...my roomate is mayuree. She come from kedah, a place called Jitra. Well, as i said before, she is a siamish...study actuarial science, the same course with me. She is a cheerful girl, and she come from a very educated family...for me la...cox many of her ralatives study overseas...and some of her uncle and auntie have pangkat Dato and Datin...shocked rite?! Well, i was shocked at first...haha...in short, she is a very dedicated girl...the most significant example is that she always wake up early than me and usually when i opened my eye, i saw that she was holding books in her hand! haha...

    ReplyDelete